Protection and Control Systems
Electroswitch Time Delay Control Switch Relay
ARC FLASH PROTECTION
- Provides Safe On Site Breaker Operation While Keeping Personnel Outside The "Arc Flash Zone"
- Fits Into Existing Breaker Control Switch Mounting
- No Special Wiring Required
- Intuitive Push Button Operation Simplifies Training Requirements
- Provides a Reliable, Cost Effective Method For Arc Flash Protection
Electroswitch Relays and Switches
Never A Doubt
Fast, Reliable Isolation. Integrated trip coil monitoring. Up to 48 contacts.
Manual and Electric Reset.
52CS Breaker Control.
Integrated Breaker Trip and Close Coil Monitoring.
Maintained or Spring Return.
2 - 8 Positions.
Positive Switching Contact for Years of Reliable Operation.
SecuControl FT Test Blocks
Test Interfaces for Power Systems
- Keyed Disconnect Pins
- Less than 2 mΩ internal resistance
- Ideal for Retrofit of Older FT Switches.10-pole models use the same panel cutout as the older FT switches. Even the terminal labeling is the same.
- Models with 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18 or 20 poles. Any combination of currents, voltages or trip signals. Custom labeling.
Monitor - Alert - Protect
Ideal for use in Lockout/Tagout Procedure
Enhances NFPA 70E & OSHA Compliance
Reduces Arc Flash & Electrocution Risk
Detects Stored Energy
Detects Ground Fault Problems
No Voltage Present on Enclosure Door Panels
DIN Rail or Surface Mounted Base
ARGA Battery Monitors
Ground Fault Detector
Remote fault locator produces current pulses between transmitter and ground fault
Receiver is used to trace the line to the ground